Dr. Emad Mikhail Bishai
Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine and Pain Management
“Emotional pain is a very real pain. It is my personal mission to help turn the pain you feel today into the strength you have tomorrow.” – Dr. Bishai
Dr. Bishai offers compassionate care for individuals living with depression, anxiety, insomnia (sleep issues and sleep disorders) and other psychological and emotional challenges.
As one of a handful of physicians triple-board certified in psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine and pain management, Dr. Bishai has a comprehensive understanding of both diagnosis and treatment planning. His far-reaching multidisciplinary training and experience of over 24 years, combined with a relentless pursuit to study and seek the newest treatment options, make Dr. Bishai an expert at providing holistic mental health management.
Dr. Bishai believes that treating the whole person, and not merely a symptom, ensures the best outcomes for his patients.
- Psychiatric Care, Emotional and Physical Pain and Interventional Pain Management
- Education & Experience
- University of Cairo Medical School - Bachelor of Medicine
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center - Psychiatry
- Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical System - Psychosomatic Medical Director
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Clinical Fellow Pain Management, Dept of Anesthesiology
- French Ministry of Education - Certified fluent in French
- Board of Psychology and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychosomatic Medicine
- Board of Psychology and Neurology - Pain Management
- Over 24 Years of experience in caring for individuals with health and mental health conditions
“I have never met more genuine people who actually care for your wellbeing.” - Molly M.